- 1 mini nail file (color may vary) - prep nail shape and file of the excess nail strip.
- 1 wooden cuticle stick - push back cuticles and smooth down the strip.
- 1 plastic storage baggie - easy storage, reuse to store extra strips.
Each order (shipped First Class) includes one complimentary prep kit.
This product is only available for First Class shipping - not available for stamped shipping.
Find tutorial videos here.
How to Apply Classic and Luxury Nail Strips:
2. Choose the right size strip for your nail.
3. Remove the clear plastic cover.
4. Peel the nail from the backing. Try not to touch the adhesive to anything before applying, however the adhesive does allow you to re-stick on your nail to find the perfect fit.
5. Align bottom of wrap just above your cuticle. Use a circular motion to press and smooth the strip into place.
6. File off excess with a downward motion. Gently pull off excess.
7. Classic and Luxury Line - Apply a top coat. We love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel or a clear UV gel. Re-apply a top coat as needed during wear.
7. Gel Wraps - Cure for 60 seconds under a uv lamp.
How to Remove Nail Strips:
Since our nail strips are made from nail polish, they can be removed with nail polish remover - just like nail polish! Use a cotton ball with nail polish remover and hold on strip to let it work. Then, wipe/twist to remove.
OR use our Favorite Removal Method...
Cuticle pusher (those wooden sticks that come with your orders work perfectly)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.