Find tutorial videos here.
How to Apply Classic and Luxury Nail Strips:
1. Start with clean hands. Use an alcohol wipe to clean off excess dirt and oil, so the strips stick better. We recommend applying a base coat. We love OPI Nail Envy.
2. Choose the right size strip for your nail.
3. Remove the clear plastic cover.
4. Peel the nail from the backing. Try not to touch the adhesive to anything before applying, however the adhesive does allow you to re-stick on your nail to find the perfect fit.
5. Align bottom of wrap just above your cuticle. Use a circular motion to press and smooth the strip into place.
6. File off excess with a downward motion. Gently pull off excess.
7. Classic and Luxury Line - Apply a top coat. We love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel or a clear UV gel. Re-apply a top coat as needed during wear.
7. Gel Wraps - Cure for 60 seconds under a uv lamp.
How to Remove Nail Strips:
Since our nail strips are made from nail polish, they can be removed with nail polish remover - just like nail polish! Use a cotton ball with nail polish remover and hold on strip to let it work. Then, wipe/twist to remove.
OR use our Favorite Removal Method...
Cuticle pusher (those wooden sticks that come with your orders work perfectly)
Nail polish remover
Dip cuticle pusher tip in polish remover.
Start lifting edge of strip.
Slide cuticle pusher back & forth under strip.
Keep re-wetting cuticle pusher.
Wipe off any excess stickiness. (This method leaves hardly any behind
What are your strips made from?
Nail polish! 100% vegan, 10-free, cruelty free, non-toxic, and eco-friendly!
What base and top coat do you recommend?
Base - Any clear polish. We love OPI Nail Envy.
Top - We love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel or a clear UV gel.
If you have trouble with the strips sticking, it may be from the oils your hands produce - for this we recommend Orly Bonder as a base coat.
Gel wraps - no top coat recommended.
How long do the strips last?
Classic Line: 7-10 days (even longer with a top coat)
Luxury Line: 10-14 days (even longer with a top coat)
Gel Wraps: 14-21 days
For longer lasting nails, use a base and top coat.
How do I remove the strips?
With nail polish remover! We recommend an acetone free remover for your nail health, but any nail polish remover will do the trick! Do NOT peel the strips off as that can damage your nail.
How should I store my wraps after opening them?
Place them back in the original packaging and then seal inside a plastic zippered bag.
You can also reseal the original packaging with the heat from a curling iron or hair straightener.
Where are you located?
Wisconsin, USA! All products are shipped from my home in Wisconsin.
What will I receive with my order?
Each domestic order that is shipped First Class comes with one mini application kit which includes a cuticle pusher, file, and extras storage bag. All orders include an application instructions card. We also like to add a special surprise sometimes!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.