- Require curing for 60 seconds under a uv lamp (lamp also available for purchase).
- Remove with nail polish remover. Our favorite method is dipping a wooden cuticle pusher stick in polish remover and sliding back and forth under the wrap.
- No base or top coat is required.
- Keep stored in the solid packaging to avoid being cured by light.
Find tutorial videos here.
How to Apply Classic and Luxury Nail Strips:
2. Choose the right size strip for your nail.
3. Remove the clear plastic cover.
4. Peel the nail from the backing. Try not to touch the adhesive to anything before applying, however the adhesive does allow you to re-stick on your nail to find the perfect fit.
5. Align bottom of wrap just above your cuticle. Use a circular motion to press and smooth the strip into place.
6. File off excess with a downward motion. Gently pull off excess.
7. Classic and Luxury Line - Apply a top coat. We love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel or a clear UV gel. Re-apply a top coat as needed during wear.
7. Gel Wraps - Cure for 60 seconds under a uv lamp.
How to Remove Nail Strips:
Since our nail strips are made from nail polish, they can be removed with nail polish remover - just like nail polish! Use a cotton ball with nail polish remover and hold on strip to let it work. Then, wipe/twist to remove.
OR use our Favorite Removal Method...
Cuticle pusher (those wooden sticks that come with your orders work perfectly)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.