How to Apply & Remove
Find tutorial videos here.
How to Apply Nail Strips:
3. Remove the clear plastic cover.
4. Peel the nail from the backing. Try not to touch the adhesive to anything before applying, however the adhesive does allow you to re-stick on your nail to find the perfect fit.
5. Align bottom of wrap just above your cuticle. Use a circular motion to press and smooth the strip into place.
6. File off excess with a downward motion. Gently pull off excess.
7. Apply a top coat. We love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel or a clear UV gel. Re-apply a top coat as needed during wear.
How to Remove Nail Strips:
Since our nail strips are made from nail polish, they can be removed with nail polish remover - just like nail polish! Use a cotton ball with nail polish remover and hold on strip to let it work. Then, wipe/twist to remove.
OR use our Favorite Removal Method...You need:
Cuticle pusher (those wooden sticks that come with your orders work perfectly)
If you have any questions or are experience issues applying or removing, please reach out to us! email@example.com