Finish: Glitter with a transparent base.
Each set comes with 16 nail strips, enough for at least one full manicure!
Made from real nail polish. No heat or dry time is needed. File to fit the size of your nail.
Keywords: gradient glitter
Find tutorial videos here.
How to Apply Nail Strips:
2. Choose the right size strip for your nail.
3. Remove the clear plastic cover.
4. Peel the nail from the backing. Try not to touch the adhesive to anything before applying, however the adhesive does allow you to re-stick on your nail to find the perfect fit.
5. Align bottom of wrap just above your cuticle. Use a circular motion to press and smooth the strip into place.
6. File off excess with a downward motion. Gently pull off excess.
7. Apply a top coat. We love Sally Hansen Miracle Gel or a clear UV gel. Re-apply a top coat as needed during wear.
How to Remove Nail Strips:
Since our nail strips are made from nail polish, they can be removed with nail polish remover - just like nail polish! Use a cotton ball with nail polish remover and hold on strip to let it work. Then, wipe/twist to remove.
OR use our Favorite Removal Method...
Cuticle pusher (those wooden sticks that come with your orders work perfectly)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I absolutely love the overlay look. I use them constantly. However this is my first time using this brand. They look beautiful but I notice they wear off at the tips easier than the others I used before. I've never tried putting a clear coat on them before so maybe I'll see if that helps for next time. The pic seen with my review is after a week so they do hold up well. I'll definitely buy them again. Great prices!!
Hi Dawn! Your mani is gorgeous !
I would suggest trying a top coat and making sure to seal your tips with it to help extend wear time. They look great!